In tandem with Store Manager/Store-In-Charge, sets positive example for optimum customer service. Has commendable knowledge of the products we are selling.
1. Customer Service
- Greets every customer with a sincere smile and positive attitude
- Serves customers in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Educates customers on our line of products
- Ensures proper product presentation
- Encourage multiple sales. (Cross Selling and Upselling)
- Provides quality service to all customers
2. Provides Quality Standards
In tandem with the Store Management team, the Supervisor has to ensure that
- Food and Beverages are made consistent in accordance to company’s standards
- Products are ordered and rotated to ensure freshness and optimum quality
- Products are ordered in accordance to business needs and demands
- Products are presented in an attractive and enticing manner
- Prepare all Food and Beverages according to SOP.
- To maintain the food quality standards in accordance with company requirements
3. Daily Shift Management
- Manages assigned shift in tandem with, or in the absence of Store Manager/Store-In-Charge
- Delegates tasks to staff, implements follow-up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Maintains a clean and organized workplace
- Enforce compliance of all safety and security procedures
4. Employee Training
- Provides constructive feedback on all station training, written and practical tests as assigned by Store Manager/Store-In-Charge
- Ensures that employees comply with company’s policies
- Encourages employees to achieve overall company’s objectives
- Provides constructive feedback on employees’ performance in tandem with Store Manager/Store-In-Charge
5. Product Ordering and Requisition
- Orders are placed according to stock on hand as well as business trends as assigned by Store Manager/Store-In-Charge.
- Anticipates and communicates product and/or supply shortages to Store Manager/Store-In-Charge
- Monitors product usage and strive to minimize wastages
- Maintain a clean, friendly and organized store environment
- Ensure a clean and tidy store work environment by ensuring that the counters, tables and shelves are clean and floor is swept and mopped regularly
- Ensure that cleaning chart is in place and adhered to
7. Cost Control and Profitability
- Strives to meet sales targets during assigned shift
- Works in tandem with Store Manager and Store-In-Charge to ensure that cash handling procedure is in place
- In tandem with Store Manager/Store-In-Charge, participate in monthly stock take
8. Management Skills
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers
- Patient and well-mannered at all times
- Has the ability to thrive in a teamwork environment
- Provides guidance to staff in a positive manner
- Proficient in operating the POS system
- Count and record sales takings at the end of the day as directed by store-in-charge
- To assist Store Manager on food stocks movements
- To assist in daily kitchen station set-up
- To maintain all kitchen equipment
- To be able to work at all kitchen stations, including cashiering
- To maintain kitchen cleanliness at all times
- To be well-versed in hygiene requirements of the kitchen.
- To be able to work independently & be well-organized in own station
- To work well in a team with other colleagues
- To prepare any bulk preparation food items that are running low
- Minimum 1 to 2 years related supervisory experience
You may also walk-in to any of our Tip Top Curry Puff Outlets for interview.
All successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and career advancement.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.