Working in tandem with Store Manager/Store-In-Charge to set positive example for optimum customer service and has commendable product knowledge.
1. Customer Service
- Greet every customer with a sincere smile and positive attitude.
- Maintain product quality and ensure pleasant presentation of products.
- Provide go-the-extra-mile service to create a positive customer experience.
- Well-versed in product knowledge to upsell and cross-sell.
2. Provide Quality Standards
In tandem with the Store Management team, the Supervisor has to ensure that
- Food and Beverages quality are made consistent in accordance to company’s standards.
- Products are ordered and rotated in accordance to business needs and demands, ensuring freshness and optimum quality.
- Ensure attractiveness and enticing product presentation.
3. Daily Shift Management
- Manage assigned shift in tandem with, or in the absence of Store Manager/Store-In-Charge.
- Delegate tasks to staff, implements follow-up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
4. Product Ordering and Requisition
- Place orders according to stock-on-hand as well as business trends.
- Anticipate and communicate product and/or supply shortages to Store Manager/Store-In-Charge.
- Monitor product usage and minimize wastages.
- Maintain a clean, friendly and organized store environment.
- Ensure a clean and tidy store work environment by ensuring that the counters, tables and shelves are clean and floor is swept and mopped regularly.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security procedures.
- Ensure that cleaning chart is in place and adhered to.
6. Cost Control and Profitability
- Strives to meet sales targets during assigned shift.
- Daily banking in of cash sales.
- Participate in monthly stock take.
7. Management Skills
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers.
- Patient and well-mannered at all times.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Provides guidance to staff in a positive manner.
- Provide training and coaching to new staff on the SOP and policies.
- Proficient in operating the POS system.
- Count and record sales takings at the end of the day as directed by store-in-charge.
- Assist Store Manager on manage food stocks movements.
- Assist in daily kitchen station set-up.
- Maintain all kitchen equipment.
- Able to work independently & be well-organized in own station.
- Bulk preparation of food items that are running low.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years related supervisory experience
All successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and career advancement.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.