Responsible for daily operation tasks and achieving allocated sales target according to consistent standard of service, quality and cleanliness.
- Greet and attend to customer with a positive attitude.
- Maintain product quality and ensure pleasant presentation of products.
- Provide go-the-extra-mile service to create a positive customer experience.
- To assist in cooking preparation including cutting and washing raw ingredients.
- To assist superior on cooking and cleaning kitchen appliance/tools with care.
- Well-versed in product knowledge to upsell and cross-sell.
- Assist in opening, operating and closing of shifts.
- Assist in setting up the Point-of Sales (POS) system, prepare the cash float and prepare products for sale.
- Proficient in operating the POS system – input of orders and cashiering.
- Pack and serve products according to SOP.
- Follow Tip Top’s personal, food and beverage hygiene standards.
- Maintain housekeeping and cleanliness by enforcing the in-house housekeeping and cleaning schedule.
- Generate sales report from POS at the end of the day.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management.
All successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and career advancement.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.