- Ensure that the restaurant operates in compliance with the Operating Level Program Standards, local authorities and MOE’s regulation. Enforce the in-house housekeeping and cleaning schedule
- Maintain quality of food and ice cream by checking on preparation procedures and taking actions if necessary
- Maintain high standards in customer service through close supervision of staff and implementation of in-house training and development programs
- Maintain a safe level of restaurant’s inventory for business operation. Ensure strict receiving, checking and storage procedures for inventory
- Ensure accuracy for all sales taking, including cash bank-in, credit card payment, etc.
- Enforce discipline and ensure proper conduct of all staff. Create a high level of morale amongst the staff in the restaurant
- Plan duty roster for the restaurant service staff, keeping within labor budget
- Maintain in good condition for all equipment and fitting in the restaurant through enforcement of maintenance programs. Liaise with assigned contractors on maintenance and servicing of equipment
- Enforce internal cost control systems and procedures as set out by the Restaurant Manager
- Recruit and select service staff. Develop, coach and train supervisors and staffs to meet performance standards
- Assist Restaurant Manager in restaurant administrative duties and any other duties assigned by the Restaurant Manager
- GCE ‘O’ Level / NTC-2 Certificate in Hotel Skills
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in a western food outlet
You may also walk-in to any of our Swensen’s or Earle Swensen’s Outlets for interview.
All successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and career advancement.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.