Work in an organized and systematic manner to learn about the kitchen basic operations and food preparation, while keeping the kitchen clean and stocked.
- Set-up the kitchen for the day’s business by setting up equipment ready for use, preparing necessary products and laying out all necessary utensils.
- Properly prepare, slice and portion food items for production use.
- Properly prepare each customer’s orders according to recipe and standard preparation time.
- Operate each piece of equipment observing proper safety precautions.
- Clean the kitchen and store all products at the end of the day.
- Ensure that all weekly cleaning assignments are completed according to schedule.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the management
You may also walk-in to any of our Swensen’s or Earle Swensen’s Outlets for interview.
All successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and career advancement.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified