Supervise and lead the team to operate the kitchen in an efficient manner to achieve high standard of quality in food, hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen.
- Ensure that the kitchen runs in compliance with MOE’s and other Government authorities’ regulation.
- Train kitchen’s crew in food preparation skills and knowledge.
- Ensure consistency and standard in quality of all food items prepared.
- Exercise cost controls by ensuring accurate portioning of food items, minimizing wastage and proper inventory control. Conduct monthly stock checks of all food items.
- Keep kitchen’s labour cost within control by effective manpower scheduling
You may also walk-in to any of our Swensen’s or Earl Swensen’s Outlets for interview.
All Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and career advancement.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified