Responsible for various projects, quality control, food cost control, product development and training of the Chef/ Cooks in all kitchens.
Research & Develop New Products (All Brands)
- To produce new or enhanced products line, menu and creations
- Creating new product prototypes and recipe formulation including tweaking the taste profiles of the food products based on benchmarking studies and food taste test results.
- Creating the product prototype and refining the taste profile based on experimentation
- Responsible for quality audits and is involved in the formulation of food production standards and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Consulted on food products that fail the quality or taste checks and to suggest ways to salvage the batch of food products.
Fine Tune and Improvement in Current Processes
- Provide suggestions for modifications to organisational processes where relevant (e.g across all the Outlets/Central Kitchen)
- Manage and review systems and processes.
- Facilitate innovation and lead team leaders to implement change.
- Assist in planning and organize internal and external functions.
- To manage budget and cost analysis to ensure high revenue from production without compromising on quality.
- Conduct training for the kitchen, chef, cook or production crew.
- Check and ensure that a high level of cleanliness, sanitation and hygiene are maintained in all kitchens in compliance with MOH’s regulations.
- Lead various projects implementation.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities that assigned by the management
- Diploma/ ITE / Secondary education with 5 years related working experience
Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and career advancement.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.