- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team and various departments on design briefs and create the required digital assets, including artworks for advertising, promotion, point of sales materials, online graphics, videos, photos and animated contents, etc
- Responsible for creating artworks for both traditional and digital media platforms
- Liaise with external agencies/vendors/partners to ensure that high quality of production and pre-determined timelines are met
- Provide artwork dimensions, die-cuts, mock-ups, briefs and other production specifications for external agencies such as printers, photographers, food stylists and agencies
- In charge of producing creative artworks required for other markets besides Singapore
- Produce an excellent image manipulation, digital imaging/animation and video post-production
- Handle any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the management as and when necessary
- Diploma in Graphic/Multimedia Design and proficiency in various graphic design software, photography and videography
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in various graphic design software, photography and videography in related fields
- Graphic design/animation experience in digital, production or creative agency environment will be an advantage
- Excellent image manipulation, digital imaging and editing of final artwork
- Good sense of food photography and able to capture the right angles/lighting for photoshoot
- A self-initiated team player who actively shares concepts, innovative ideas and contributes actively to the success of other team players and have a positive impact on all campaigns/projects under the team
All successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and career advancement.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.