Keep a consistent standard of service, quality and cleanliness in the dining area in accordance to standard operating procedures.
- Set-up the dining area and service station in preparation for the day’s business
- Take all guest orders by following proper guest serving procedures
- Promptly and correctly deliver all orders to the guests
- Clear all soiled dishes, glassware and cutleries from guests’ tables to dishwashing area
- Perform daily and weekly housekeeping and cleaning duties according to schedules
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities that assigned by the management
- Minimum of 0.5 year experience in a restaurant’s Front-of-House is required
Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and career advancement.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.